The purpose of these terms and conditions is to stipulate rights, obligations and responsibilities, and other necessary matters between the company and its members in relation to the use of Joycollab services (hereinafter referred to as “services”) provided by Peach Solutions Co., Ltd. (“Company”).
① The meanings of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
1. “Company” means a business that provides services.
2. “Member” means a person who has entered into a service use contract with the “company” in accordance with these terms and conditions and has been granted service use qualifications from the “company”.
3. “Service” means the cloud-based IT solution service provided by the company to the members through the Joycollab platform and all services incidental thereto
4. “Joycollab Platform” means a virtual space and avatar-based IT service platform to help companies and organizations communicate and share information smoothly.
5. “User” means a person who has been invited to the service by the administrator or an authorized service user according to the method of using the service set by the company in advance, and the user is an administrator, manager, It is divided into general users, external collaborators, and guests.
6. “Administrator” is the highest authority granted to service users, and members who create company names and domains after initial membership registration are automatically granted administrator rights. Exists.
7. “Account (ID)” is the unique identification information of a member or user used for service use, and each individual’s unique e-mail address is used.
8. “Password” means a combination of letters, numbers, or special characters that the user selects and manages secretly in order to confirm that the member or the user matches the account given to the user, and to protect the user’s information and rights and interests. do.
9. “Account information” means general information such as e-mail address, password, name, contact information, organization name, address, gender, date of birth, etc. entered by a member or user for service use, service use information, and payment status Generating information, etc. is collectively called.
10. “Virtual space” means an online virtual world prepared for users in the scope and method predetermined by the company, and some spaces in the virtual world may be selected or configured by the administrator directly.
11. “Avatar” refers to a visual alter ego created so that members or users can identify each other for smooth collaboration and communication in virtual space.
12. “Post” means any information composed of text, document, picture, voice, video, or a combination thereof written or stored by a member or user.
13. The term "guest" means a person who uses the company's services without joining a member.
The service provided by the company can be used even for non-members, but the use may be restricted for some services.
In addition, non-members are not subject to this Agreement in principle, but may be subject to sanctions under the relevant Acts and subordinate statutes if they perform acts prohibited by this Agreement in accordance with the relevant Acts.
② Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be in accordance with the provisions of related laws and other general commercial practices, except as provided in each subparagraph of Paragraph 1.
1. The contents of these terms and conditions are posted on the service's membership
registration process or on the service homepage (www.jcollab.com) so that members can easily
2. The company may revise these terms and conditions within the scope of not violating the laws of the Republic of Korea, such as the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
3. When the company revises these terms and conditions, the expected date of application and the reason for the revision shall be specified and notified along with the current terms and conditions on the initial screen of the service 7 days prior to the expected application date. However, if there is a change that is unfavorable to the member or has a significant impact on the rights of the customer, it will be notified at least 30 days in advance.
4. If the company notifies or notifies the terms of change in accordance with the preceding paragraph, and the member does not express his/her intention to reject the terms and conditions before the effective date of the change of terms, the member will be deemed to have agreed to the change If the member does not express his/her intention to reject the change of the terms and conditions by the effective date of the changed terms and conditions, the member is deemed to have agreed to the changed terms and conditions. If the member does not agree to the changed terms, the member or the company may terminate the use contract.
5. Accepting these terms and conditions means that the member agrees to visit the service regularly to check for changes to the terms and conditions. The company is not responsible for damage to members caused by not knowing the information about the changed terms and conditions.
“individual terms”) for the service,
and if the policy content posted by the company conflicts with these terms and conditions,
the individual terms and conditions take precedence.
2. Matters not specified in these terms and conditions apply to individual terms and conditions and the User Protection Act, the Telecommunications Basic Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Monopoly Regulation and Fair Trade Act, the Information and Communications Network Utilization Promotion and Information Protection Act, e-commerce, etc. In accordance with the provisions of related laws such as the Consumer Protection Act of
3. In relation to these terms and conditions, the contents announced by the company through the notice board on the website due to changes in the company's operating policy, enactment/amendment of laws and regulations, or public notices or guidelines, etc., also form part of the contract of use.
1. A service use contract is concluded when a person who wants to become a member
(hereinafter referred to as “service use applicant”) can apply for service use according
to the application method provided by the company, and the company approves such
2. When applying for service, the applicant must provide all information (e-mail address, name, phone number, organization name, etc.) required by the company.
3. The company may require an authentication process to verify the identity of the service use applicant. In this case, the service use applicant must complete the procedures such as performing the relevant authentication.
1. The company may refuse to accept an application for use that falls under any of the
1) In the case of applying with a non-real name or in someone else's name without the consent of others
2) In case of false member information or the contents provided from the company are not properly stated
3) In case of being registered as a credit delinquent in accordance with the Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information
4) Acts, If there is a risk of harming public welfare and morals
5) If you want to use the service for an unlawful purpose
6) If you use the service for the purpose of pursuing profit without the prior consent of the company
7) For reasons attributable to the applicant for use of the service In case of application in violation of all other stipulated matters due to inability to accept
8) In case the company is in arrears with the usage fee for the service operated or supplied
9) If there is a history of overdue or bad use of the past service usage fee
10) If you are not qualified to use the service according to these terms and conditions
11) If a person under the age of 14 applies for use
12) If it is for personal use, not for corporate or organization use
13) In other cases where the approval is judged to be quite inappropriate for reasons similar to the above
2. The company may withhold approval of application for use in any of the following cases.
1) In case of equipment failure due to natural disaster
2) In case it is judged that it is difficult to maintain the overall service quality of the company as a result
3) In case there is not enough facilities to provide the service or difficult to provide the service due to technical issues.
4) When there is a risk of harm or danger to the company's operation or business
5) When the caller number that can prove the member's name is not registered in advance
6) For other reasons similar to the above, the company's approval of use In case of difficulty
3. If the member does not submit all the documents required by the company by the 15th of the month following the month in which the member applies, the company may suspend the use of all paid services the member is using.
4. In the event that the application for use is not approved or withheld, the company, in principle, shall notify the applicant for use of the service.
1. When a member is required to provide information to the company in accordance with these
terms and conditions,
the member must provide true and legal information, and is not protected from disadvantages
caused by the provision of false or illegal information.
2. Members can view and modify their information at any time through the management screen provided by the service.
3. Users can modify their information through the personal information management screen within the service. However, in the case of information not permitted by the company or member (administrator), it cannot be modified.
4. In the event that the information entered at the time of application for use is changed, the member must immediately revise it online or notify the change in a separate form and method determined by the company.
5. The company is not responsible for any disadvantages caused by members not notifying changes.
1. The company strives to protect members' personal information in accordance with the
relevant laws and regulations.
Relevant laws and the company's personal information processing policy apply to the
protection and use of member's personal information.
2. A member (manager) is a person who is responsible for managing a user's personal information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, and must comply with the relevant laws and regulations regarding the user's personal information.
4. The company is not responsible for any information including the member's ID and password exposed due to reasons attributable to the member.
5. The company will take necessary measures, such as temporary measures, suspension of use, deletion of account information, etc. can
1. The company provides services to members from the time the member's application for use
is approved. However, for some services, services may be provided from a specified time.
2. Services are composed of individual services according to the type of product, and members can select and use individual services with the consent of the company.
3. The company may divide the service into a certain range and separately designate the available time for each range. However, in this case, the contents will be notified in advance.
4. Regarding members, the company may classify members by grade according to company policy, and may differentiate usage by subdividing usage time, frequency of use, storage space, service menu, etc.
5. The service may not be provided in any of the following cases, and the company has no obligation to provide the service.
1) In case of repair, inspection, replacement, breakdown of information and communication equipment such as computer, or interruption of communication
2) In case of unavoidable circumstances due to construction such as repair of equipment for service
3) Necessary for service upgrade and service maintenance Case
4) In case of disruption to normal service use due to power outage, equipment failure, or excessive usage
5) In case of serious business necessity such as division of the company, merger, business transfer, business abolition, deterioration of profits of the service, etc.
6) In case of force majeure such as natural disaster or national emergency
7) Other above In the event of a cause corresponding to each subparagraph
6. In the case of paragraph 5 of this article, the company notifies the member in advance by the method stipulated in Article 23. However, if there are unavoidable circumstances that cannot be notified in advance, such as hacking or accidents without intention or negligence of the company, notice may be given afterward.
7. The company may use the information (non-personal information, including advertisement ID, app list, etc.) stored when providing the service for the purpose of service provision and marketing use.
1. The company may change all or part of the service or terminate the service according to
operational, business, and technical needs. We will notify you on the initial screen of the
7 days before the change, or 30 days in the case of terminating the service.
However, if there are unavoidable circumstances that cannot be notified in advance, it may
be notified without delay after the fact.
2. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions and related laws, the Company shall not be held responsible for any damages suffered by members due to service changes or content modification.
1. The company may provide services that members can use without payment (hereinafter
referred to as “free service”) and services that are
used by paying a fee set by the company in advance (hereinafter “paid service”). You can use
it by selecting
2. The payment method and procedure for the use of paid services can be done through the method determined in advance by the company.
3. In relation to the use of paid services, after applying for the use of the paid service selected by the member, the following matters must be complied with.
1) Members who have applied for paid service must faithfully pay the service fee.
2) Members who have applied for paid service must pay the service fee according to the method and procedure provided by the company.
1. The company may provide the member with transaction-related information and reply
information to member inquiries that are deemed necessary while
the member is using the service through notices, e-mail, SMS, etc.
2. The company may provide advertisements to members through legal procedures in accordance with related laws and regulations.
1. If a member's post contains content that violates related laws such as the Act on
Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection,
and the Copyright Act, the right holder may request suspension or deletion of the post in
accordance with the procedures stipulated by the relevant laws and regulations.
and the company must take measures in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
2. Even if there is no request from the right holder pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the company may take temporary measures, etc. for the posting if there is a reason for the infringement of rights or if it violates other company policies and related laws. 3. The copyright of a post posted by a member within the company's service belongs to the author of the post.
1. Details of the fee for paid service and other related matters are subject to a separate
operating policy, and the company posts it on the service website.
2. When a member applies for a paid service for the service, he or she can choose either a monthly rate plan or an annual rate plan, and the following matters must be taken into account.
1) The monthly plan can be converted to an annual plan by a member or a user with the authority designated by the member, and can also be converted from an annual plan to a monthly plan. However, changes cannot be made during the contract period.
2) After the contract period ends, the member can directly set the termination of the contract, automatic renewal of the contract, change of the terms of the contract, conversion of the rate plan, etc. If the member does not change the settings, the contract will be automatically renewed.
3) If you are using a paid service, conversion to a free service may be restricted.
1. The fee for using paid services is calculated from the time when the company starts to
provide paid services to members.
2. Members may change or cancel all or part of the service midway, but they must comply with the following items.
1) Fees discounted during the contract period will be charged as a penalty in the month following the month of cancellation.
2) If the contract period/product of the service is extended or changed, there is no penalty, the changed discount rate is not applied retroactively, and the discount rate is applied for the remaining contract period from the month of application.
3) It is not possible to reduce or change the service contract period/product.
3. When a member uses the service, it can be used within the contract number of users. We do not refund.
4. Even if the service fee is changed during the service contract period, it will not be applied retroactively to the service currently used by the member unless there are special circumstances.
5. Data is stored even during the period when the service use is suspended because the member has not paid the billing fee, and the usage fee is charged.
6. All paid service charges are exclusive of VAT.
1. The company will charge the customer for the fee for using the paid service before the
payment due date set by the service selected by the customer.
2. When a member uses multiple services, the company may charge multiple usage charges (including multiple unpaid bills) into one payment invoice.
3. The member may pay the service fee using the payment method set by the company.
4. In the case of paid services, in principle, automatic payments are made to automatically purchase paid services with payment information such as payment methods entered by members at regular intervals.
5. If the non-payment period of the service fee exceeds 7 days on the payment date designated by the company, the member must pay 2% of the unpaid fee to the company as an additional fee.
6. If the period of non-payment of the fee for the paid service by the member exceeds 14 days on the payment date designated by the company, the company may suspend the use of the paid service used by the member without prior notice, and within 30 days of the payment date designated by the company In case of exceeding the date, the company may terminate the service according to the procedures and methods notified in advance on the terms and conditions and website, and the company is not responsible for any damages to the member.
7. The company may request a debt collection agency to collect overdue usage fees for members who have been overdue for 3 months.
The usage fee is automatically paid on the payment date specified by the company using the payment method entered by the member.
1. The member must check whether the information entered by the member in relation to
payment for the paid service is correct,
and the member bears all responsibilities and disadvantages related to the information.
2. If a member has an objection to the company's billing fee, he or she may file an objection in writing.
3. The company must notify the member of the processing result within 15 days of receiving the objection.
1. In the event that a member pays an overpayment when paying the service fee, the company
returns the overcharge to the member.
However, if the member agrees or if the member does not respond to the company's notice of
refund, the amount may be deducted from the next month's usage fee.
2. If the member to whom the overpayment is to be returned has unpaid fees, etc., the company may return it after deducting the unpaid fees from the overdue amount to be returned.
1. The company does not engage in acts that are prohibited by related laws and these terms
and conditions or that are contrary to public morals, and strives to provide continuous and
2. The company must have a security system to protect personal information so that members can use the service safely, and disclose and comply with the personal information processing policy.
3. If the company recognizes that the opinions or complaints raised by members in relation to the use of the service are fair, it must be handled. For opinions or complaints raised by members, the processing process and results are delivered to the member by using the service or by e-mail.
4. The company displays each of the following matters on the service website in an easy-to-understand manner for members.
1) Name or title of paid service
3) Available devices and minimum technical specifications required for use
5. The company promotes the use of information and communications networks and provides information We comply with laws related to the operation and maintenance of services, such as the Protection Act, the Communication Secret Protection Act, and the Telecommunications Business Act.
1. Members are obliged to pay the service usage fee set by the company on the designated
2. Members must not do the following.
1) Entering false information when applying or changing
2) Theft of another person's information
3) Impersonating an employee, operator, or other person of the company
4) Change of information posted by the company
5) Information prohibited by the company (computer programs, etc.) ) transmission or posting
6) Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the company, HoeA and other third parties
7) Acts that damage the reputation of the company and other third parties or interfere with business
8) For banner advertisements provided by the company Arbitrary deletion, slander, or other acts of interference with advertisements
9) Disclosure or posting of obscene or violent words, texts, images, sounds, or other information contrary to public order and morals
10) A large amount of information that may impede stable service operation Transmitting or mediating transmission and advertising information
11) Distributing computer virus programs that may cause malfunctions in computers and information devices
12) Acts prohibited by other related laws or not permitted by good customs and other social norms
3. When members use the services provided by the company, related laws, regulations, these terms and conditions, usage guide, and notices on the service , the company is obliged to comply with notices.
4. Members are obliged to manage and supervise the service use of all users to whom they have granted the right to use the service, and bear all responsibilities for illegal acts or violations of these terms and conditions of the users.
5. The member must provide a contactable e-mail address when registering for membership so that the company can notify the member of necessary matters related to the use of the service. The company is not responsible for any disadvantages caused by not notifying the company.
6. Members should frequently check all policies and regulations, such as matters stipulated in these terms and conditions, service initial screen or notice, and individual terms and conditions set by the company.
7. Members are obliged to back up and keep their data handled using the service, and any damage caused by negligence in data management duties shall be borne by the member himself/herself.
1. Members must thoroughly manage their IDs and passwords so that they are not exposed or
used by third parties.
2. The member is responsible for any damage to the service use caused by the member's violation of the obligations in the preceding paragraph or for any consequences caused by illegal use by a third party, and the company is not responsible for it.
3. A member may restrict the use of the ID if there is a risk of leakage of personal information due to the member's ID, anti-social or public morals, or there is a risk of being mistaken for the company or the operator of the company.
4. If the member recognizes that the ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, the member must immediately notify the company and follow the company's instructions.
5. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the company is not responsible for any disadvantages caused by the member not notifying the company or not following the company's instructions even if the member has notified the company.
1. If the company notifies the member, unless otherwise specified in these terms and
conditions, the member can use the designated e-mail address or electronic memo.
2. If a notice to all members is required, the company may replace the notice in the preceding paragraph by posting it on the service bulletin board for more than 10 days.
3. The member (administrator) is responsible for notifying the user of the matters notified to the member by the company.
In principle, the company performs tasks such as processing and management of collected personal information by itself, but if necessary, part or all of the work may be entrusted to a third party selected by the company. The company's personal information processing policy is applied to the entrustment of members' personal information.
1. Members cannot transfer, donate, or provide collateral, etc. of their service use right
or other status under the contract of use.
2. In the event that a third party (hereinafter referred to as the “transferee”) who is not a member succeeds to the legal status according to the service use contract entered into by the member with the company due to the cause of inheritance, merger, or division of the member, the member and the assignee shall immediately transfer to the company In accordance with the method and procedure designated by the company, the notification must be attached with documents proving the succession of status.
3. In case of change of member information due to succession of legal status pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the transferee shall succeed after fully familiarizing himself with the management and responsibilities of the remaining contract period and contractual matters. Members and assignees jointly bear the burden.
1. A member may terminate the use contract at any time through the service or customer
center. However, if there is an unpaid service charge based on the cancellation date desired
by the member,
the cancellation procedure will be completed only when payment is completed.
2. When canceling the service use contract, the member must directly back up all resources used during the service use period before termination.
3. When a member terminates the service use contract in accordance with Paragraph 1 of this Article, all resources provided to the member will be recovered, except when the company retains member information in accordance with relevant laws and personal information processing policies. All posts, information and materials stored on the website will be deleted. Deleted data cannot be restored for any reason. 4. When a member falls under any of the following statement, the company may convert the member account into a sleeper account or delete the account: 1) Switch to a sleeper account if there is no login record and no purchase history for one year. 2) Delete an account if there is no login record and no purchase history for one year.
1. The company may suspend the member's use of the service without prior notice if the
member's service use falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
1) In case the unpaid service charge exceeds 14 days from the payment date designated by the company
2) In case there is a concern about service failure due to excessive traffic generated by the member
3) Violation of the member’s obligations stipulated in Article 21 of these Terms and Conditions a case
4) If you interfere with the normal service operations of the company
5) identity theft and payment theft of a violation of the copyright law is illegal program delivery and operational disturbances, Promotion of information and communications network utilization and information protection, unlawful communication and hacked a violation of the Act on the if a violation of the relevant laws and regulations, such as malware distribution, access rights exceed act
6) in addition, if necessary, to stop the use of the above reasons, pursuant to subparagraphs
2. companies stop members use the service in accordance with paragraph 1 of this Article In this case, the member cannot claim compensation for damages caused by this to the company.
3. If the company suspends the member's use of the service in accordance with Paragraph 1 of this Article, it must notify the member of the reason, suspension period, and method of objection by e-mail, in writing, or in a similar way.
4. When the company determines that the cause attributable to Paragraph 1 of this Article has been resolved, the suspension of use will be lifted without delay.
5. In relation to Paragraph 1 of this Article, if the reason for suspension does not continue to improve after suspension of use, the company may terminate part or all of the service use contract. In this case, the company notifies the member of this fact by e-mail, in writing, or in a similar way.
6. The company may charge the member for fees incurred during the period of suspension of service use in accordance with this article.
7. In the event that the company cancels the contract for the member in accordance with Clause 5 of this Article, the company may collect the service assigned to the member (including deletion of posts, information and data). Service withdrawal is made without separate notice upon termination of the contract, and the member cannot claim damages from the company for any loss incurred by the member, such as deletion of data. Members must be notified of contract termination and take direct pre-measures (backup of data, etc.)
1. The company may take measures to restrict use until the investigation into the following
issues is completed.
1) When a legitimate report is received that ID, password, payment method, etc. have been hacked or stolen
2) When a legitimate report is received that the KEY provided by the company has been hacked or stolen
3) Illegal program user If it is reasonably suspected of being an illegal offender, etc.
4) When it is necessary to take measures to restrict use for other reasons similar to the above
5) Articles 22-3 (technical measures for special types of value-added communication business, etc.) and Article 84 of the Telecommunications Business Act 2 (Prohibition of false display of phone number and protection of members)
2. In the case of non-compliance with the obligations under the preceding paragraph, the company does not charge a separate fee to the member during the investigation period in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
3. In the case of Paragraph 1 of this Article, the company will extend the member's service use period for as long as the service is suspended for the member after the investigation is completed. However, this is not the case if it is found to be an offender pursuant to Paragraph 1 of this Article.
1. When a member wishes to dissatisfaction with the company's suspension of use and
restrictions on use, he/she must submit an objection request stating the reason for
to the company by e-mail, in writing, or in a similar manner.
2. The company that has received the objection form in Paragraph 1 of this Article must respond to the member's reason for dissatisfaction by e-mail, in writing, or in a similar way within a reasonable period. However, if the processing takes a long time, the company will notify or notify the service of the reason and processing schedule.
3. The company must take corresponding measures according to the above response.
1. The company may terminate the contract of use ex officio without a separate consultation
with the member if the member's service use falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
1) If no appropriate action within the period specified in the agreement for the service fee non-payment if the content described in
2) Service application is to be proved to be false if inflicting damages to the company by interfering with
3) Service Operations knowingly
4) In case of violating the member's obligations under Article 21
5) Failure to take appropriate measures in response to the request for correction under Article 27
6) The purpose and method of using the service violates domestic and international laws through when requesting the suspension of the service
7) members if such attempts harms or damages the unwanted conduct the company's service or other customer systems by using a system that operates using the service to
8) members using the service If the damage the operation of another customer systems due to the large amount of network attacks targeting the operating system you are sharing the company's service operations and network generated
9) Article 6, paragraph 1, to the members used in accordance with subparagraphs apply for permission refused If the cause of
10) If a member is determined if the other contract areas using the services in third countries, are in violation of the law of the country where the company such as damage occurs, or the fear of the loss of the company is difficult to provide services
2. This Article In the case of Paragraph 1, No. 1, No. 2, and No. 5, the company may set an appropriate period and request correction from the member. There is.
3. In the event of the occurrence of the reasons specified in Paragraph 1, No. 3, No. 4, No. 6, No. 7, No. 8, No. 9, and No. 10 of this Article, the company may immediately terminate the contract of use without notice.
4. In the event that the company intends to terminate the contract of use, the company notifies the member in advance of the reason and date of termination by e-mail, in writing, or in a similar way. However, if there are unavoidable circumstances that cannot be notified in advance, it may be notified later.
5. The member must pay the service fee used by the date of termination, and if the service is canceled in accordance with this Article, the member must directly back up all the resources used by the member, and at the time of cancellation, all resources allocated to the system This will be retrieved and all data stored on the system will be deleted.
1. The company may suspend service provision in any of the following cases.
1) When it is unavoidable for the company's facility maintenance, etc.
2) When there is a risk that normal service may be disrupted, such as a national emergency, service facility failure, or congestion of service use
3) Service due to reasons unavoidable by the company, such as natural disasters If the offer is virtually impossible
4) when the stop period of the operators of telecommunication services specified in the Telecommunications Business Act
2. the company has registered notice how members of that fact in the present case Article 1 of the Article 1, at least 1 day and by posting it on the service access screen or the company's service homepage.
3. The company may temporarily suspend the service without prior notice in the case of Paragraph 1, No. 2, No. 3, and No. 4 of this Article.
1. In the event that a member suffers damage due to a failure of a paid service due to a
cause attributable to the company, the company shall, according to the characteristics of
at the request of the member as stipulated in the service level agreement (hereinafter
referred to as the “SLA”). Compensation proceeds.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the case of a service for which an SLA is not determined, the amount of damages is determined based on the following.
list of damages
|More than 99.0% to less than 99.9%||Amount equivalent to 10% of the average monthly usage amount for 3 months|
|More than 95.0% to less than 99.0%||Amount equivalent to 25% of the average monthly usage amount for 3 months|
|less than 95.0%||Amount equivalent to 50% of the average monthly usage amount for 3 months|
In the event that a member causes damage to the company due to violation of these terms and conditions and notices, all losses and damages incurred by the company shall be compensated. The cause attributable to the member's user shall be deemed the member's fault.
1. The company is exempted from liability for members in the event of any of the following
reasons and does not compensate for damages.
1) exhibition, affairs, fires, natural disasters, emergencies, with current technology if the technical defects and other force majeure reasons that can not be resolved occurred
2) stopped due to reasons attributable to the member services, using disability and contract termination occurred. In case
3) the telecommunication service provider suspends or fails to provide the telecommunication service normally
4) In case the service is stopped or there is a failure due to unavoidable reasons such as repair, replacement, regular inspection, and construction of facilities notified by the company in advance
5) Member If that occurred due to various problems or the company he or network environment without gross negligence and damages due to computer environments
6) members or posted on the site or the Web site third party service or transfer information, data, reliability of the facts When there is no intention or gross negligence of the company with respect to contents such as , accuracy, etc.
7) In case of a dispute between members or between a member and a third party through the service and damage resulting therefrom
8) A terminal device purchased directly by the member If the abuse occurred, such as service disruption
9) members of the disruption of services to prevent the spread of the accident information system
10) When the failure of the service is caused by the service provided by another operator
11) When using the free service provided by the company
12) In case of omission of changes in the member's contract information such as emergency contact information Case
13) In case of service failure or damage to member's information or data due to reasons other than intention or negligence of the company nor shall we be liable for any damage or loss resulting from the loss of profits.
2. The company shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages or losses or losses resulting from loss of profits or profits that arise to members in connection with this service.
3. The member uses the service entirely at the member's risk, the service is provided as is and available for use, and all members' posts, information and materials are managed at the member's discretion and risk.
4. The company is not responsible for any failure to use the service, suspension of use, or termination of the contract due to reasons attributable to the member.
5. The company is not responsible for the loss of revenue expected by the member using the service, and is not responsible for any other damage caused by data obtained through the service.
6. Members are solely responsible for managing/preserving members' posts, information and materials related to the service, and the company has no obligation to back up or restore members' posts, information and data. To this end, the Member shall back up the Member's posts, information and materials in a separate storage independently independent of the Member's needs.
7. The company is not obligated to intervene in the bonsai caused by the payment of services between members or between Howon and a third party, and is not responsible for compensation for damage caused by this.
8. In the event that the company receives various objections, including claims for damages or lawsuits, from a third party other than the member due to illegal acts or violations of these terms and conditions performed by the member in using the service, the member is responsible for and The company must be indemnified for expenses, and if the company is not exempted, the member must compensate for all damages incurred by the company.
9. The company is not responsible for any transactions between third parties and members on other websites linked to the company's website.
1. These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of
the Republic of Korea, and in the event of a lawsuit arising out of a dispute between the
company and a member,
the court of competent jurisdiction shall be the court according to the procedure stipulated
in the laws.
2. In the case of a member with an address or residence abroad, the Seoul Central District Court, Korea, shall be the competent court for litigation related to disputes between the company and the member, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph.
1. As a condition for the Member to purchase or use the Services, the Member shall protect
all applicable data, including EU Dual Use Export Controls, US Export Administration
International Traffice in Arms Regulations, international and national economic resources
programs; You agree to comply with import,
re-import, sanctions, anti-boycott, export control laws and regulations and country-specific
export control regimes. To avoid any misunderstanding,
the member (end user, if applicable) is responsible for the transmission and processing of
member information, including the use of member information for the company's end users as
You are solely responsible for your compliance with how you choose to use this service. Any
member's information uploaded by a member or end user may be hosted on the company's servers
located worldwide, so members may not upload any information listed on the relevant trade
restrictions list, and will not allow end users to upload prohibited information.
Responsible. Members are members of the United Nations Security Council, the United States
National Security Council,
the United States government (e.g., the European Union List of Specially Designated
Countries of the United States government agencies and other countries' list of member
countries subject to
foreign sanctions), including but not limited to: I confirm and warrant that it is not
specified on the sanctioned list.
2. When a member uses the service in a third country other than the contract area to provide the service to the member's customer, this fact must be notified to the company in advance.
3. Members shall indemnify the company in case of violating this Article or in case of legal liability due to non-fulfillment of regulations in the contract area or a third country other than the contract area.
Terms and conditions version #: 1.1
Last updated on May 4th, 2022 by Pitchsolution
These terms and conditions will be applied from May 11th, 2022.
The company requires the member's consent by posting these terms and conditions online prior to membership registration,
and by agreeing to this, the member acknowledges that they are mutually applied from the time the registration is completed.